Monday, August 8, 2011

Do you think he likes me? this is gross?

omg... i was in my room and since i have cheerleading practice real early tmrw i was just in my undies and tanktop, so i could just quickly go into my bathroom and take a shower. so i was under my covers of course on my laptop when my older brother came in. hes my older brother but i feel like his older sis cuz im way taller. hes 16 and 4'8", im 13 but 5'9" so yea hes alot smaller than me. when he came in he wanted to see what i was looking at so he lifted up my covers and went under laying next to me. he didnt notice until his leg bumbed into my upper thigh and felt just my skin. he asked me if i had shorts on so i said yea but then he believing me lifted up my covers. i yelled at him and he just stood there. so i pushed him away nd stood up myself. we were both standing next to each other when i yelled at him to leave but he didnt so i ran across my room to get my shorts. when i turned around he was still there all in shock then the grossest thing i ever saw happen took place. his thing stuck straight out. i then yelled at him again nd finally he came back to life and ran out. im in a state of shock, my eyes are blind, and now i think my older brother likes me or is attracted to me. is he? ewww

No comments:

Post a Comment