Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How to gain indifference to other's opinion, and just to live life without care? PLEASE READ?

I believe your attitude on life can be determined on how you allow it to affect you. People are only as strong as their will to process things. If I call you a name, you either have the option to take it to heart and become less confident or you can rearrange your thought process and take what I called you as a sadness on my part. Instead of thinking, "Man, why did she call me that? Could it be true?", think this instead "What a sad, sad person she must be for her to waste her time with calling me a name." All bad things in life only affect those who allow them to. I am only sad when I allow myself to feel sadness. It really is that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment