Sunday, August 14, 2011

Would it be inappropriate for me to change my disabled daughter's diapers?

I have a very beautiful daughter who is a teenager who I love so much, she's 16, but she was in an accident not that long ago that left her paralyzed/quadriplegic, now she is completely dependent and needs constant care, she has to be bathed, fed, dressed, carried around, and diapered because she can't control her bodily functions. Anyway, I help with all the other tasks but her mother has been doing all the diapering, but this weekend my wife is going to go out of town and I will be alone with my daughter. I want to have this quality alone time with her, I want to do everything to take care of her and want to do this but I'm just worried about it being inappropriate. DO you think its ok that I do this for my daughter?

No comments:

Post a Comment