Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Strep throat on top of bronchitis ugggggg?

can someone please answer me. i have been to the dr. twice already the first time they gave me penicillin a few days later i went back cause it wasn't working and they gave me the z pack. i have been on the z pack for 4 days now i have been sick for 8 days. i seem to slowly be getting better nothing fast about it. but i thought that my sore throat would be gone by now, it isnt the severe pain i hd in the beginning but it still hurts pretty bad and feels like i have something stuck in it. and it hurts worse after i have been asleep. sometimes it hurts really bad sometimes it barely hurts. everything i have read on here says that my symptoms should have been gone by now since i am almost done with my antibiotics. do you think i should just wait it out or go back to dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment