Thursday, August 11, 2011

Not allowed boys in my room?

right, so i am 15 years of age, and i've been getting close with a boy whose 16, 2 years above me in school. i've had before with my last long term boyfriend (17) (been together for 2 years) and my parents found out, yes, im not saying what i did was right, but it happened and we were safe. although my parents were worried and angry, they allowed us to carry on seeing each other, trusting we would never do anything like that again, but as we had been together for so long, and they knew how much he meant to me, plus they really liked him and understood he had respect for me. anyway, we broke up a few months ago and i've had my ups and downs with other boys since then.. finding out that not all boys were like my ex and just wanted one thing. i have not done anything ually with any boy since my ex though, as i have not been with the person long enough to have gained trust from them. i have been messed about a lot, and gotten very hurt along the way. recently i have become close with a boy the same age as my ex boyfriend and he has never done anything ual with a girl even though he is completely gorgeous!!! every other girl thinks he hot too, so i dont see how he hasnt? haha anyway, thats what i love about him. hes shy, treats girls with respect and isnt big headed in any way. ive seen him a number of times in my village, just me and him, and not once has he attempted to even kiss me. i really want him to come to mine this thursday to watch a film in my room and we can cuddle up:) and then hopefully have our first kiss. my friend is going out with one of his mates, the same age and they are allowed to sleep in the same bed over night and everything! all i want is to watch a film, it is way too soon to even think about doing anything ual! i just want to be able to cuddle with him and watch a film :| my mum said hes not allowed in my room? but cuddling with him downstairs would make me feel uncomfortable because i know what my mum would act like and i'd feel like i was doing something wrong? i'd just like to have some advice on how to speak to my mum about it, because i'd give her my word, hand on heart, i would not let that happen, we are not even together, i just like seeing him. i said i would keep the door open, and she could check on us whenever she wanted? please dont say anything about my age and the . this is not about me not supposed to be having at 15. plus all my close friends have, i know a lot of girls my age that do.. all i would like is advice about thursday, not criticism about whats happened in the past. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment