Saturday, August 13, 2011

I would like another Border Collie?

Ok, Hi Im 12 years old AND BEFORE you say "Do you know anything about this breed?" and all that,In a matter of fact I do,I have one Pet border Collie today,Short hair and is 6 months and I could walk the world the world for him, In the morning I get up at 6:30 every morning to walk him,when I get back I feed him,brush him then sort myself out,and ok this is the part you dont like...I have this room especially for Sox (my dog) and when I go to school he is kept in there all day until 3,then when I get home I change clothes and take sox out for 2 hours,through woods and fields without a stuffy street in sight,I then take him out again around 7 for half an hour for his business and a bit of fetch,I know border collies are working dogs but there are 2 type of lines a Kc registered working line and a pet line I got sox from the pet line,I have took him through two puppy training cles and has ped both. I have enough money to get what I want but theres a slight problem,my step dads father has terminal cancer and is deteriorating........All of us are in a tough spot so,I visit this popular website Pets 4 Homes and I LOVE this long haired tricolor collie with both blue eyes,he is free to a good home and it seems to be interested in flyball,My sox never catches it and he dosent seem interested,But I have gone crazy about this thing my step dad said,"if theres another puppy thats free and has all its vacs done and border Collie we might consider it" so I have been looking everywhere for it and I think I have found it...what do you think...? Thanks Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment