Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do you think that CARL WEATHERS { Apollo Creed from the Rocky Movies } became the "Most Successful NFL Actor"?

I consider him to be successful because he was able to shed his football player image and not many people even know of his NFL career. I liked him in Predator and also in the television show "Arrested Development" where he actually played himself. I would also put Fred Dryer who played 13 years for the Giants up there as he was the star of the TV Show "Hunter" for 7 years. Although Jim Brown did play in The Dirty Dozen and other action movies and did a good job I don't think I would place him as prestigious of an actor. I really like Bubba Smith's character on the Police Academy series as well. Terry Bradshaw of course was mildly successful in about everything he did even acting but no where near Carl Weathers. All this in mind I guess I would agree for his performance in the Rocky series alone Carl Weathers would rank near the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment