Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Can ya help(please, please, please) i posted this question yesterday and nobody answered?

Ok she used the my friend thinks you're cute I can hook you up and the best come back was I don't like nobody in the school I only like one person. Well if this girl goes to your school you've now given her the impression you don't like her and she's more than likely pointing at you to her friends because you just sent out mixed signals. You need to clean this up my friend if you want to get to know her better. You need to approach her again and just be honest with her. Tell her you're not interested in her friend because you want to get to know her better if that's cool with her. Tell her that you want to start out slow as friends and see if it will progress to dating. Give her compliments when you see her, smile at her and even if she doesn't speak to you first still speak to her. Like I said you more than gave her mixed signals.

No comments:

Post a Comment